1. Front Tie Knot: Give your long pattern scarf a new look by tying it vertically down with a knot in the middle. Pair one of our simple maxi dresses for a more formal style.
2. Neck Bustle: Go for a more sophisticated look doing a neck bustle by knotting the ends of your scarf and wrapping it to fit closely around your neck. Pair with one of our simple tanks and jeans for a casual summer look.
3. Shall: For a chillier evening use your scarf as a shall. Pair with one of our more formal dresses for an evening out to keep warm without having to wear a sweater.
4. Loop Tie: For an everyday, simple look do a loop tie by folding your scarf in half twice and looping the end through the hole. Pair with one of our simple tanks and pattern skirts for a cute summer day.
5. Triangle Tie: For an edgier look use the triangle tie by folding your scarf into a square and connecting the corners to form a triangle. Tie both ends behind your neck so that the triangle hangs down in the front. Pair with our pattern shorts and a simple blazer for an edgy day look.
Photography: Mackenzie Loosemore
Makeup: Summer Cox
Clothing: LuckyB Boutique
Models: Kassidy & Taylor