Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Look 4 Less - Celebrity Movie Style

I've yet to catch the movie Morning Glory with Rachel McAdams, but I have seen many pictures of her nude Fendi dress around the web.  Since most of us can't afford the pricey designer version I've put together a couple of options with our Lucky B version (which is only $88)!


First I've paired it with a cropped jacket (similar to Rachel McAdams) but in black ($38) ... Since our version is strapless I added a chunky seed bead necklace ($24).


This would be a great look for a holiday party or evening out on the town.  It would also make an adorable prom dress :)

Next, I paired the dress with a cream open knit sweater with 3/4 sleeves ($58).  Since this look is a little more girly I added a delicate antique gold bird necklace ($18). 


I think this look would be adorable paired with tights and ballerina flats.  Since the bodice of this tulle tube dress is fitted, you can pair any cropped sweaters or even a belted cardigan for Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment